Drum roll please, we bring you a new BrandAlley debut in the form of makeup brand NARS.
Fun, flirtatious and at times x-rated, NARS is a favourite among the a-listers and their glam squads alike. With faces such as Rachel McAdams, Emma Stone, Victoria Beckham, Madonna and Maggie Gyllenhaal repping the beauty brand on and off the red carpet, it’s hard not to get us excited.
Since launching in 1994, the French brand has gone global, with its infamous ‘Orgasm’ blusher being the No1 selling blusher for many years running, and now luckily for you, BrandAlley is offering a whole host of make-up treats with up to 40% off, including the ‘Orgasm’ blusher.
Why not recreate the look of the stars with NARS. Here’s our favorites from Emma Stone and Rachel McAdams.
Matching the burnt umber tones of her jumper, Kayleen McAdams make-up artists to the stars (and sister of the Notebook’s Rachel McAdams), has accentuated Emma Stone’s bright green eyes with gold and mahogany hues. Emma’s porcelain skin is the perfect canvas for this autumnal inspired look.
Kayleen, certainly has a style in her artistry, we see a running theme and big lust for a deep rouge lip from NARS. Similarly to Emma, she has given Rachel McAdams a soft dewy glow with a bold lip. To make her look a little more vampy, Kayleen, has added a kohl eyeliner for a dramatic edge.
Our tip, start with a soft dewy base as per Emma and Rachel, and play with your lip colours. By day opt for a nude or pink and by night head to the dark side.
Top picks from Nars:
- Orgasm Giant Blush – it would be rude not to add this one to your basket 😉
- HAMMAMET DUO EYESHADOW – perfect for desk to drinks with its warm tones and subtle glow.
- ANDY WARHOL KISS LIP GLOSS – pucker up for Valentines in the totally kissable Andy Warhol lip gloss kit.
- TRANSVAAL EYE PAINT – add drama with a feline flick.
- PEAR STICK CONCEALE – conceal the truth with Nars quick-fix camouflage.